NO WOMEN NO CRY

In this great future, you can't forget your past, So dry your tears

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sportmanship

I found out that I have no sportmanship what so ever, I cried and cried and cried when France lost to Italy I made it clear to all my friends that I wont be eating PASTA any time soon (ya33ni za3lana 3ala il Italians) .. :) . I think France played so much better than Italy and I wanted them to win so bad for Zidanes sake because it was his final game before retiring from professional football and he played so well until the incident where Zidane head-butted Italian defender Materazzi in the chest and got the RED card , So as they say "taseeeer il reeya7 bema la tashtaheeeeeh alsofoonoo" :( ..... bs ra7 arja3 oo a3eeed oo agooool "Allezzzzz Les Bleuuuuuuuuuuuu" .....Zidane you will be greatly missed by all the football lovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Get a Free Web Site Counter